Process Server Thousand Oaks - ECS        Toll Free: 800-379-1327    
Welcome to Process Server Thousand Oaks - ECS.  We are a leading professional registered process service company serving clients in Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village, Calabasas, Camarillo, Oxnard and surrounding cities in Ventura.  We serve small claims action, divorce document, temporary restraining order, civil subpoena, unlawful detainer, 3 day notice and more.  We have the knowledge and field experience to deliver results you deserve.  If you are looking for a legal server that will deliver results, you have come to the right place.  Call Now ! 800-379-1327
Registered Process Server
You should always hire a professional registered process server to execute your legal service.  A registered process server is licensed and bonded and knows the law relating to the execution of your legal document.  There are deadlines and restrictions that apply to every legal service of process.  If not followed properly you may end up jeopardizing your case.  In some cases you may have an evasive subject that is required to be served.  You don't want to give the subject a heads up.  You may have attempted service by certified mail through the court, attempted to have the Sheriff's office serve your document or a friend.  Stop wasting your time and money, have it done right, let us get it done for you now.    
Do you have a former lanldord that owes you a security deposit ?
There are many cases that are heard in small claims court that deal with landlord and tenant disputes over security
deposit.  Small claims court is an informal and inexpensive way to deal with such cases.  The beauty of small claims court is that it is affordable, you do not require to be represented by an attorney and best of all your service fees may be reimbursed through a judgment.  If you win your case in small claims court, the judge may grant your court fees and process service fees on top of what you are already owed. 
Do you have a tenant that is not paying rent ?
At Thousand Oaks Process Server - ECS we serve 3 Day Notice on tenants that owe rent.  If you are having trouble getting a tenant to pay rent, we can help. 
Do you need divorce documents served ?
Divorce is a life changing experience for many.  Whether you have filed a pro per case, meaning you represent yourself in the divorce, we are here to help serve your divorce documents.  A professional and reliable registered process server will serve your divorce document whether your spouse is evasive or not.  Our techniques have proven to be reliable throughtout the years in getting service completed in accordance with the laws of the State of California.  Whether the person you are serving lives in a gated community with secured access or single family home, we get it done.      
Process Service Location: Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village, Agoura Hills, Oak Park, Moorpark, Simi Valley, Calabasas, Camarillo, Oxnard, Oakland, Alameda and surrounding locations. 


By printing, downloading, or using you agree to the following. Below is a summary of some of the terms. If you do not agree to the full terms, do not use the information. Information may have errors or be outdated. Some information is from historical sources or represent opinions of the author. It is for research purposes only. The information is "AS IS", "WITH ALL FAULTS". User assumes all risk of use, damage, or injury. You agree that we have no liability for any damage. We are not liable for any consequential, incidental, indirect, or special damages. You indemnify us for claims caused by you. The materials contained on this web site has been prepared for the general informational purpose only and is not to be considered legal advise. Transmission of the information is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute any binding business contract or relationship.